It is well acknowledged that it is far better to learn from the experience of experts than try to build that knowledge yourself.
Our conferences provide delegates with business information services delivered by our vast network of industry contacts - in 2004 over 600 different speakers delivered leading market opinion, provocative thought and information, valuable to the development of each audience's interests and requirements.
Male and women helping pills viagra generico medicaion from Spain and Portugal
ViB events only put useful and relevant items on the schedule. One of our events offers you:
- Innovative solutions – A ViB events conference is a guarantee of meticulous research into the topic; we come up with innovative ideas and are generally the first in niche fields. We are known, even by our competitors, to be a source of genuinely new ideas rather than ‘me-too’, copycat products
- Depth of Knowledge - our information products are “narrow and deep” rather than broad and vague allowing our clients to get focused, highly targeted information that adds real value. This also means that networking opportunities are more focused on other like-minded people in smaller forums rather than huge, diffuse gatherings.
- Tailoring the content to your situation – whilst the content is narrow and deep our “open mic” sections allow you to put all the speakers in the hot seat and pose your individual queries
- Interaction - We always aim to allow delegates to intermingle as much as possible with the experts, lunch and breaks are devised to facilitate “getting stuck-in” so you can ask the difficult questions on a one to one basis to the speakers
- Panel Discussions – Many of our conferences reject the traditional conference format in favour of just sitting you down round a table with the authorities on the topic so you can hammer out the issues that interest you.
- Networking – Networking opportunities are more focused on other like-minded people in smaller forums rather than huge, diffuse gatherings, so you will meet relevant people in your industry that share a common goals and issues.